HUNTING FOR THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
- from $ 9.3
- Azimut island
- 21:00 – 24:00
- up to 20 people
NORTHERN LIGHTS – the glow of the upper layers of the atmosphere, which have a magnetosphere, due to their interaction with charged particles of the solar wind.
Murmansk is in an ideal position to search for and observe the NORTHERN LIGHTS. Every year, thousands of tourists visit Murmansk with one goal – to see the NORTHERN LIGHTS.
BARENS company invites you to visit a romantic and exciting tour to the NORTHERN LIGHTS in Murmansk. The whole event takes place in comfortable and reliable minibuses. We will arrange pick-up from your hotel and set off in pursuit of the NORTHERN LIGHTS.
BARENS organizes excursions for a group of tourists up to 19 people to hunt for the NORTHERN LIGHTS in Murmansk. The cost of the event is $ 174.5 for the whole group. Basically, our company is aimed at groups of tourists, but individual travelers often appear. They have to wait for a combined group of the same tourists.
OR WE CAN CONDUCT AN INDIVIDUAL TOUR BY A PASSENGER CAR. MORE BY NUMBER: 7 (921) 032-61-01
WHY DO TOURISTS CHOOSE BARENS?
Pick up from the hotel
POLAR LIGHTS HUNTING TRANSPORT
PHOTO OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS ON THE KOLA PENINSULA
LEAVE AN APPLICATION FOR AN EXCURSION TO THE POLAR LIGHTS
and our managers will advise you
Come: Murmansk. Lenin Ave. 82 (Azimut Island)
Call: 7 (921) 032 61 01
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WITH BARENS
For many, winter is a reason to go on vacation to hot countries in order to escape from cold and frost. However, the pitch darkness of winter can play into your hands. You will get the opportunity to watch the northern lights in Murmansk. A natural phenomenon, unique in its beauty, has been bringing tourists from all over the world to the Kola Peninsula for many years.
When can you see the Northern Lights in Murmansk? Every year, with the onset of the polar night, we announce a hunt for this natural phenomenon and invite you to see the northern lights, or, as it is also called, the polar lights in Murmansk. In pursuit of the northern lights, you will receive a lot of positive emotions, see millions of miraculous lights against the background of the black velvet sky and get the opportunity to contemplate Murmansk at night.
Anyone who has ever watched the northern lights will never forget this fantastic sight. Do not miss your chance!
Where can you see the northern lights in Russia?
The most suitable place for observing the northern lights is the Kola Peninsula. He is in the Arctic and for the whole 7 months it is covered by the Polar Night. This means that you can watch him from September to April. During this period, even the weakest activity in the sky will be clearly visible. This is exactly the case when the dark season is on your side.
You can get to Murmansk by air transport or by rail. The city itself has a well-developed infrastructure, a huge number of hotels, hotels and restaurants.
What can You expect ?
By joining the pursuit of the northern lights in Murmansk on the Kola Peninsula, you will have a unique opportunity to observe this beautiful phenomenon from special viewing platforms. They are great for contemplation and are located just 40-50 kilometers from the city. During the excursion you will be surrounded by magnificent uninhabited places, endless forests and tundra. You will learn many details about the nature of this amazing phenomenon, you can easily find the northern lights in the sky and get a lot of photos against its background. You can buy a tour to Murmansk for the northern lights by phone or by mail on the website. Our staff will advise you on all issues.
Organizational details :
- we focus on the weather, so we advise you to book the excursion a day or a few hours before the start of a possible trip to the northern lights;
- Dress warmly and take your camera. We also recommend taking a thermos with tea, although our guides always have it with you;
- the best time to watch the northern lights is from October to April;
- we only organize a Northern Lights Hunt if the chances of seeing a stunning natural phenomenon are high enough. If the weather is unsatisfactory, then the event is postponed to another day;
- excursions are conducted daily from 21:00 and last about 3 hours;
- we form groups of up to 20 people;
- a journey in search of the northern lights can be spent in the company of English-speaking guides and photographers;
- with us you will get a unique opportunity to book tours in Murmansk and the Murmansk region and excursions to the northern lights along the Kola Bay and Teriberka.
The cost of hunting for the Northern Lights
We offer the most favorable conditions – the tour price is only $ 9.3 / per person. The cost of the event is $ 187.5. in 3 hours of searching for the northern lights. This price also includes transfer from the hotel.
* the price of the Northern Lights hunt depends on the number of participants
Our advantages, or why tourists choose barens.info
Working with us, you get a number of advantages:
- low prices;
- additional excursions and tours;
- experienced guides;
- daily trips;
- transfers from the hotel;
- comfortable minibuses MERCEDES.
Call and book a tour-excursion “Hunting for the Northern Lights” in Murmansk or the Murmansk region and get a lot of impressions and pleasant emotions.